Saturday, July 24, 2010

Glad to be home

We have been home for a day now.  Yesterday when we got back, we returned the pickup truck, and drove back an hour to Fort Eustis to get every thing settled with the RV and to pick up Johns truck that he left there.  Well, everything worked out with the RV, I just have to wait until the Army gets it back and I can get my stuff from it.  But when John went to get his truck, someone put a huge big dent in the side door.  It almost looks like someone kicked it in.  Oh well, whatcha gonna do.

Since I have been back, I have been washing clothes, cleaning the spider webs from the corners, cleaning the kitchen, vaccuming the floors, and cleaning the pool.  So I have a little delima,,, Before we left I just placed my car keys on the counter.  John suggested that I shouldn't do that, it was an open invite for a theft to take the car... So he said I should hide them. Great. Now we are back and neither him nor I remember where we hid the keys.  I don't remember if he took them or if I put them somewhere.  The funny thing about it,,, the spare keys were just sitting in the kitchen draw.  So what good did it do for me to hide the keys.  I hid them so well, I can't even find them.

Now we are preparing for John to deploy on Monday, one more day with him and then it is 6 months of single parent hood, so nothing will be different for me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment